Sunday, April 25, 2021

Google my Business is the auto-post plugin

 

Google My Business- auto-post plugin.

This plugin is simple, easy, and completely free. You can also set a default approval message (which includes a time-saving shortcode) and an action type for all of your posts, which you can also override on a separate post page. You can also filter the items to publish based on the selected category on the plugin's settings page. You can choose to share posts, custom posts, and pages.

This plugin uses the official Google My Business API, so images served in your posts will automatically be used as post images on Google My Business and your link to the post will be set as a link to a call to action on Google My Business. Business. You can also post events with start and end dates.

WP Google My Business Auto Publish allows you to publish posts, custom posts and pages automatically from WordPress to your Google My Business page. Posts are often scheduled also.

Creating content on Google My Business is becoming an increasingly important SEO factor. The problem, however, is that creating new content can be boring and easily forgettable. WP Goolge My Business Auto Publish allows you to get more content on your business pages or your Google customers without performing any additional operations.

Every post is automatically published on Google My Business. However, each post has a checkbox that will prevent you from sharing certain posts, or you can change the default so that posts are not automatically published in the plugin's settings.

The All Posts / Pages / Custom Post Type screen also displays the history sharing history for each post.

The plugin settings also allow you to manually create new posts that are not tied to any custom WordPress post / page / post type, and you can also edit and delete previous posts without opening your page. On Google My Company.

In order for you to use the plugin with multiple locations on Google My Business, set your default save location and choose where each post should be shared. There is no limit to the number of posts you can make!

How to add google my business on your wordpress website. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.